Support is Key
Ensuring that children get the financial support they need.
Champaign County Department of Job & Family Services provides a variety of assistance measures to help establish and enforce child support payments to ensure that children get the financial support they need.
Find a Job
Access OhioMeansJobs Champaign County employment resources, education and open positions today.
Champaign County Department of Job & Family Services child support services include:
- Working with families to ensure children are supported
- Establishing paternity
- Establishing child support and medical support
- Collecting child support payments
- Locating noncustodial parents in order to enforce child support payments
- Enforcing collection of child support payments that are court or administrativily ordered
- Reviewing child support orders to identify needed modifications
To initiate, complete IV-D Application for Services form from Champaign County Department of Job & Family Services. Once the application has been received, the agency will begin the support process. When filing a child support application, make sure to complete all portions fully and accurately to ensure quick processing.
How are we doing?
Champaign County CSEA is trying to improve the way we deliver our services. We cannot change the laws and policies that direct our programs; however, we can make changes to ensure your contact with us is effective, efficient, and positive.
Please click on the link below to take a short survey. This survey is confidential. The answers you give to the questions below are anonymous and will not be shared with anyone in a matter that could identify you. Thank you for your time!