Working in partnership with the Champaign County Board of Commissioners, the Area 7 Workforce Policy Board and Youth Council’s primary focus is to:
- Assess the workforce needs of area employers
- Assess the employment and training needs of job seekers
- Identify fiscal and other resources in the community
- Develop priorities that include needs of local businesses, determining which populations to serve, and how to best facilitate training needs in the region
- Ensure that individuals have access to core services including vocational assessments, job matching, and referrals for services
- Ensure that parameters are established for funding of training programs
- Locate and target resources necessary to meet the priorities
At OhioMeansJobs Champaign County, we can connect you with local open positions and job search resources.
Job Seeker Self-Service Center
Please call or stop in the OhioMeansJobs Champaign County to access the wide array of resources available to you.
Put your best foot forward with a resume that showcases your strengths. At OhioMeansJobs Champaign County, we're experts at helping prospective employees sharpen their resumes. Contact us or visit our online resume center today.
- Visit OhioMeansJobs Champaign County to use our resume writing software
- Find out about upcoming career workshops
OhioMeansJobs Champaign County offers regular workshops and training sessions to prepare you for your next interview. Visit our online education center to learn more and to find out about other assistance programs available to you.